Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00004017 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $5.33 million and $2,222.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.00721757 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002546 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001824 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001860 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,479,930 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.